Chapel Hill ISD introduces
Skyward Family Access
This program will give you as a parent/guardian access to your student’s educational information online. This service will allow parents/guardians to view:
· And other records
The information in Skyward Family Access is updated on a daily basis, so you will be able to view your child’s progress at any point in the six weeks.
· Go to Skyward Family access by clicking here or under Quick links on Home page click Family/Student Skyward Access.
· Your login could consists of the first 5 letters of your last name, the first 3 letters of your first name and 3 zeros. If the last name is less than 5 letters you will enter a space for each letter missing. Ex. Jane Doe would be doe jan000 that is with 2 spaces OR your login could be listed as firstname.lastname (parent’s name is used).
· If you do not know your login or password or if you have forgotten the password there is a forgot username/password button, if you had added your email or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Change or Add your Email address
· To do so, click on Change My Email on the right side of your screen.
· Once you have made the changes, look under General Information to view your child’s information.
· If you experience difficulty using Skyward Family Access please contact Brenda Hauk, email@example.com for assistance.