Substitute Teacher Training:
Stay tuned for the dates and times of the next Substitute Teacher Training.
It will be held at the Educational Support Services Center (11134 CR 2249, Tyler, TX 75707) in the Board Room.
At this training you will receive instructions on how to complete your paperwork through our on-line application process.
This training is mandatory to be a Substitute Teacher for CHISD.
How to apply for a Substitute Teaching Position:
Substitute Teacher Information -
- Go to Chapel Hill Employment Opportunities by clicking here
- Under Search Current Job Openings, go to "Click to View Current Job Openings"
- If you see "Substitutes" in the listing under Job Category, you can apply
- (If you do not see "Substitutes" in the listing, then the job is not open for applications yet)
- IF you see Substitutes, you can select it and click on the "Search for Posted Positions" button in the Submit Search Box
- On the following screen, you should see Substitutes and to the Right Side of the screen a button that says "Apply for Selected Position(s)", click on this button.
- A new screen will open and have "Existing Users Please Log In" and "New Users Please Create a Profile" - either Log In or Create a Profile to continue.