Chapel Hill ISD works through a team effort between home, school and community to:
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
- Provide opportunities for social and academic growth in a technologically enriched environment, and
- Produce positive and productive members of society.
Chapel Hill ISD Beliefs:
- Every child has the right to the highest quality education/educational program provided in a nurturing, safe, and orderly learning environment.
- We hold ourselves accountable to every single child in our district.
- Education flourishes in an environment where high standards of character and ethics are expected.
- Education is a shared responsibility among all stakeholders-students, educators, parents, and community.
- We believe the development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
- We believe the development of leadership throughout the organization is critical to our success.
- All students can and will learn.
- Learning is enhanced by passionate and highly qualified educators who pursue expertise in their fields and are highly valued by the entire community.
CHISD beliefs developed and approved in September 2010.
Contributor's included: Superintendent, Board of Trustees, Administration, and District Educational Improvement Committee (including faculty, parent, business, and community representatives).