In order to help you have more flexibility with your documents, we're providing Office 365 to every staff member, teacher and student at our school free of charge.
With Office 365, you will have access to the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and much more to help you both in your classroom and office.
And with students using the same programs, you can easily share materials and get assignments electronically without file fidelity issues.
- Setup is simple; no need to wait for IT
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Includes 1TB of storage from OneDrive so you and your students can easily work together and stay connected
- Office subscription continues as long as you're working at this school and the program continues
- Visit Office.com/Teachers
- Click on “Find out if you’re eligible”, enter your school-provided email address & download
- On the download site, select your language and click install
For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
2. Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need your Chapel Hill ISD email address to sign in.If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help