Be Our Guest!
February 2, 2017
February 7, 2017
6:30 PM PTO General Meeting
February 10, 2017
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Wise Staff Appreciation Lunch
February 16, 2017
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM UIL - All Writing Events
February 17, 2017
1:20 PM - 11:00 PM Early Release
February 20, 2017
March 9, 2017
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM KG & 1ST GRADE SHOW
May 15, 2017
8:00 AM - 11:00 PM Track and Field / Head Start & PreK
May 16, 2017
8:00 AM Track and Field / Kinder
May 17, 2017
8:00 AM Track and Field / 1st Grade
May 18, 2017
8:00 AM Track and Field / 2nd Grade
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM 5TH GRADE SHOW
May 19, 2017
CHAPEL HILL ISD 2016-2017 Head Start Registration
Child must be age 4 on or before Sept. 1, 2016
To determine if your child is eligible, please bring the required documents listed below.
· Two proofs of residency (must meet the criteria listed below)
· Student’s Birth Certificate
· Student’s Social Security Card
· Student’s Immunization Records
· Parent/Guardian Photo ID
· Proof of income (for Head Start: last year’s tax return, W-2/1040, Child Support, TANF/SSI, social security/disability, Employer Verification, other income)
· Proof of Medicaid, CHIP, or private health insurance, if you have it
Two acceptable proofs of residence within the district:
At least one MUST be:
· Primary Utility Bill which states the name of parent/legal guardian, residence address, and is dated within the last 30 days (Electricity, Gas, or Water)
· Lease agreement which states the name of residents including students, address of residence, dates of agreement, if utility payments are included or not included, and signed by Leaser and Lessee.
· Third Party Statement of Residence Form and two other acceptable proofs of residence attached
* Signed by all parties and notarized or
* Property/residence owner and parent/guardian must bring photo IDs to the campus registrar’s office where they must sign in person in the presence of the registrar
Acceptable as second proof:
· Other Bills which are services to the residence dated within the last 30 days (Cable, Dish, Direct TV, Landline Phone, and Sanitation)
· Letter/Contract of services hooked up to the residence (must be spending nights in the residence)
· Mortgage statement
· Tax appraisal statement from current year which states the name of parent/legal guardian, residence address and should show home on premises
Wise Elementary Fine Arts Magnet earned a TEA Distinction a POSTSECONDARY READINESS!
This means that Students at Wise Elementary Fine Arts Magnet are making HIGH scores on STAAR! They are FUTURE READY!
Wise Elementary Fine Arts Magnet students MET STATE and FEDERAL STANDARDS on ALL FOUR INDEXES!
This means that students at Wise Elementary Fine Arts Magnet are making academic progress and closing the academic gaps!